Guemes Ferry News
The peak season starts May 20, 2013
During the peak season, both foot and vehicle traffic increases significantly. Please give yourself plenty of time to catch your desired sailing. It is highly recommended that you arrive in line at least 30 minutes prior to your scheduled departure.
Here are a few other tips to help make the peak season flow more smoothly:
- Please be in your vehicles at least 15 minutes prior to departure.
- Tickets will be sold at the vehicles, unless you are paying with a credit card in which case you will need to come into the office.
- Always follow the directions of the crew; they are here to make sure your trip is safe.
- Please note that vehicles and passengers are never loaded at the same time. Walk-ons are generally loaded first and once vehicles start loading, the walk-ons may be asked to wait until all vehicles are loaded.
- NEVER drive while on your cell phone or with pets or children in your lap.
- Purchasing a punch card can make everyone lives easier; they are available for walk-ons or vehicles.